The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

Your animation quality is obscene, and the variety of styles kept things interesting. I don't even want to think about how long that must've taken to make T_T

RHG Tempus Vs. Poptart RHG Tempus Vs. Poptart

why do you even try you dumb idiot make more please

Jafar Tries to Read Jafar Tries to Read

Oh my god, that was beautiful. 10/10., Keep it up, you sexy bastard.

Plumber's Creed Plumber's Creed

That was amazing. How people make things this polished in just 3 days is beyond me :P

Ourobos Ourobos

Wow, this is insanely long and polished for a ludum dare game. It avoids the problems of most ludum dare games, in that it's actually fun :P The art and sound complement it very well too. I feel like the only thing missing is a way to hold still and fire directionally, but that's a minor gripe. Congrats on getting so much done so quickly!

D.O.E.S D.O.E.S

Oh man, I love this. It's almost totally based on luck, but everything is so stylish and funny that it's still a blast to play. Haven't beaten it yet, but I will eventually -_-

Surn responds:

Glad you like it. I figured that having a high dependance on luck isn't such a bad thing if each session is short. At least it doesn't take up hours of your time only to obliterate you with a cheap shot *cough* FTL *cough*.

Clouds move when you're not looking Clouds move when you're not looking

Wow, you've really got a good sense of layering and atmosphere! I'm particularly fond of the sampled guitar clips at the very beginning. Are you performing on guitar/bass?

Jera2508 responds:

Thanks! I forgot to mention I used dblue glitch for the intro. I'm performing on both! An Ibanez RGA7 and an Ibanez GIO Soundgear.

Behind you Behind you

I really like the mix, percussion at the beginning sounds nice. Good work!

Karten - In the Horizon Karten - In the Horizon

Oh man I love this. That transition around 1:30 is glorious.

Karten responds:

You are glorious :>

Halmor, Venom of Hate Halmor, Venom of Hate

This is awesome dude, love all the detail! Mind if I use this as inspiration for my song for the art-inspired music contest? (Info: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1362021)

Blonic n blackman Blonic n blackman

S'beautiful.

LardSticks responds:

fank u

Lugia does drugs Lugia does drugs

This is beautiful. You are beautiful. Thank you for making beautiful things.